I will root your Android device and install the latest LineageOS version on it for a fixed price. I no longer support CyanogenMod since it was forked in December 2016 following Cyanogen Inc. decisions then.
Please read the following very carefully:
- Some root methods can’t be reverted. Replacing the firmware and OS in your phone will most certainly void your warranty. Consider yourself informed.
- You need to backup your data (photos, contacts, calendar, SD card) as everything will be wiped (including SD card) as I flash your device
- You need to backup your data before showing up at my door – can’t stress this enough! I will not backup your data.
- A generic 8 page document including information on backups, recovery, etc. is included for your device.
- This is a pre-paid service. Have the money ready when you arrive or I won’t do the job. You can pay in cash or eInterac (in advance), an invoice will be issued.
- The price includes a $25 donation to the Replicant and LineageOS projects. You can donate to the Replicant project or to LineageOS (scroll to the bottom) too.
- You will need to contact me to make your payment in advance and make an appointment.
I will only install LineageOS.
You are not paying for my time. You are paying for a service that includes the assurance the job is well done. I also give out a document summarizing how to manage your device (update, upgrade, backup, recovery of data) and I show you a demo of the functioning device. Doing this quickly and effectively is what I do daily since age 12 in many aspects of IT (computers, gadgets etc). I’ve been doing this since the day the first Android device came out in Canada (HTC Dream with Rogers). My professional fees are normally doubled weekends and evenings.
If you don’t agree with this, it’s fine – but please do not contact me. Let’s not waste your time (and mine).
I have performed this on the following devices, among several others: Samsung Galaxy S2 8″, OnePlus One, Samsung S4 Mini, Samsung Galaxy SIII (d2can) , HTC Nexus One, HTC Nexus 7, HTC Magic, HTC Dream, HTC Desire, Asus Transformer eeePad, HTC Panache (myTouch 4g), Kobo (various models), Nook Color, Nook Touch, and many more.
To minimize any risk of bricking your device, it must be on this list which means I won’t have to “experiment” with it (NO EXCEPTIONS):
If your device is not in that list unfortunately I won’t be able to help you.
** PICKUP ONLY ** You must leave your device with me and come back to pick it up later. I live in Outremont/MileEnd in Montreal, which is a nice place to have a meal or just walk around while waiting for your rooted device :)
Contact me to make an appointment.